- Download our Parent Awareness Reports.
Each report provides information and/or tools that help you understand various drugs and their impact on teen brains and bodies and how you can help reduce those risks.
- Read the Current Statistics.
Get the facts on teen drug and alcohol use and gain a better understanding of the world our teens live in today.
- Read Through Our Archived Awareness Newsletters
Get a quick overview of breaking news about teen substance abuse trends and examples of prevention that works.
- Watch the Emmy-winning Collision Course Documentary.
This Emmy-winning 26-minute documentary takes a closer look at how drug and alcohol abuse impacts the lives and dreams of Sacramento-area teens.
- Print & Sign the Family Pledge
Get on the same page with your teen and set expectations about drug and alcohol-free behavior in your home.
Stay Informed with Relevant Updates…
- Follow Us on Social Media
Through our Facebook and Twitter accounts we share the most current prevention information, news, resources and tools about preventing teen drug and alcohol use and abuse. Like us now….
- Sign-up to Receive Our Monthly eNewsletter
Get immediate access to newly published Parent Awareness Reports and other timely content that helps families have healthy, ongoing conversions about preventing teen drug and alcohol abuse.