- Help Teens Find a Natural High
Natural High helps teens find ways to discover, amplify and pursue what they love so they have a reason to say No to an artificial high. And Natural High also offers educators free standards-based, customizable curriculum and resources to support a drug-free life for each of your students.
- Consider the Power of Drug Tests
Give your teens a good reason to say No to peer pressure. Purchase low-cost drug test kits to keep on hand to give them a face-saving “excuse” why they can’t partake of drugs.
- Help Your Kids be the Best They Can Be
Explore the 40 building blocks of child development that can help your children grow up to be healthy, caring and responsible.
- Find Out Why People Get Addicted to Drugs and Alcohol
Explore evidence-based information at NIDA to learn the science of drug addiction.
- Check out “Navigating the Teen Years: a Parent’s Handbook for Raising Healthy Teens” to help guide your teens in a healthy way.
- What to do if Your Teen has a Problem
NIDA offers a great road map for finding help if you discover your teen or young adult is abusing drugs or alcohol.
- Parenting is Tough Work!
Check out our recommended reading list to find books that explain teen brain development and behavior, offer ideas on working with a difficult teen, or explore the devastating world of teen addiction.
- Looking for Guidance and Support?
Do you need to explore possible approaches to consider if your teen is struggling with substance use or abuse? Consider a consultation with Pathway to Prevention family counselor and interventionist Ricki Townsend.