- Kim Box – Co-founder of Pathway to Prevention and Executive Director
- Susan Lyte King – Co-founder of Pathway to Prevention and Director of Outreach and Communications
- Ricki Townsend – Co-founder of Pathway to Prevention, an Addiction Specialist, Family Counselor and Interventionist.
- Meg Getchel – Director of Digital & Social Media Strategy
- Linda Chapman – Pathway to Prevention Ambassador
- Leah Dankman – Social Media Administrator and Writer
Pathway to Prevention was founded in 2008 by a group of Northern California mothers concerned about the widespread drug and alcohol abuse by local teens who didn’t comprehend the significant dangers posed by innocent “experimentation.” These mothers, committed to community awareness and education, include: